Daydreamin

Morning  darlings!
I have been a busy bee, doing what?  Shopping of course! 
Also found a new SIM with some nice peope to chat away to on voice so I kinda  planted my butt over there a while and soaked in the noise.  Did I mention I spend way to much time alone on my platform? 

Right on to this stuff.

  • Hairology - Go here for all things Hair!  This round started Jan 10th and runs until the 30th. There are SOOO many lovely styles. *Sorrynotsoryforyourwallets*
  • The Mesh Body Addicts Bi Monthly Event  - This is a brilliant event for all your meshy needs Stemming from our Go to blog for all the newest Fit MEsh , MEsh Body Bits and more. Mesh Body Addicts By Lildaria.
  • The Seasons Story - My buddy Quiet yanked me into this event the other day. I might have said, "Hello" and "Thanks" but then I was off and running, buying too much stuff. This round really impressed me so don't forget to check it out!


That's it from me today. Happy Shopping!
Ember


daydream
 Credits.

Comments