In Love

I don't like to publish too much personal stuff but me and my guy recently passed a milestone in SL.
That's all I'll say.  He knows I love him, no need to gush about it here.  But he is good for my pictures!
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn
Lovingyou
Credits
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Irenka - December group gift -  by Truth Hawks (Group gift, group is 350L to join and this month’s gift was 2 hairs!)
Head: CATWA HEAD Amy by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [PF]  – MAITREYA Lara Applier (CURVY) by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM by Vista Barnes
Tattoo: Epic Flowers - Red [CAROL G] by Carol G. (Carolina Gaelyth) @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly
Lingerie: Salt and Pepper - S&P lingerie Victoria by Salt (xxSaltandPepperxx) @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly
Pose:. Infiniti . - Pounce - [Couples Pose] by Brandi Monroe @ Romp (hands edited with the FATE Hand Poser HUD by Damien Fate)

Comments