Princess of the Fae

I got a new head.  After much debate and cursing, I finally got my face how I think I like it...  Still having a few issues but I think it suits me.
Anyone got some advice about making face shapes?  :P
Love,
Savvy Quinn
FaePrincess
Credits
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Danielle Mesh Hair - Style 1 - Fireworks by MissAllSunday Lemon @ Chapter Four
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-CHLOE by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears by Tif Lee Etcher (Tiflye)
Skin: Lara Hurley-Maitreya Appliers-for Fae and all the new skins by Lara Hurley
Head applier: Lara Hurley-Alena for LeLutka Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Tiara: #26 Blueberry - Iconic Doll - Tiara - Black - Maitreya by Blueberry (Blueberryxx) @ The Arcade 
Bra: #20 Blueberry - Iconic Doll - Bra - Black - Maitreya by Blueberry (Blueberryxx) @ The Arcade 
Wings: #2 Blueberry - Iconic Doll - Wings - Black - Maitreya / RARE by Blueberry (Blueberryxx) @ The Arcade 
Location: Natural Falls

Comments