My Trip to Collabor88 & more.


Gawd, this post has been two days in the making. No matter how hard I try lately I just can't focus on SL as much as I used to.
Anyway, On Tuesday I got logged out due to rolling restarts while I was as usual, AFK.
So I tried to log back in, NOPE! Luckily for me Collabor88 is in my favorites bar so I tried logging in there figuring, what the heck and whoa, I got in!

 So I shopped around, grabbed this great bare skin from Glam Affair it's perfect for applying make ups to! I also grabbed up these super cute hot 🔥 shorts from erratic
Also I wanted to show off this great top from DE Designs over @ Mesh Body Addicts

Don't forget this top photo is edited so the colours are off.  Make sure you Demo to find the one you love best! I just cropped the bottom photo and fixed a little bump in my elbow to show off the skin & eyes 💋

Ember 💕

Untitled


Just here


  • Hair - Tableau Vivant | Fae hair - Blonds.
  • Mesh Head - CATWA HEAD | Lona.
  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair | Felicity | Catwa applier - Asia | @ Collabor88.
  • Eyes - LOTUS. | Formation Eyes - 03.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body, Lara.
  • Choker - pr!tty | Branch Choker {Seed Of Inspiration}| @ The Gacha Garden.
  • Top - DE Designs | Lisa Crop | @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi - Monthly.
  • Shorts - erratic | carrie | denim shorts | @ Collabor88.
  • Pose - Kirin Poses | Chika.

Comments