Smoke Break

I don't smoke.  But I've taken a bit of a break lately.  However I've not fallen behind (I think?) on my obligations.  But due to my rl job, my brain has been stretched to the limits.
When your job requires all your creative energy, when you come home, sometimes you just want to do mindless things.  (Mine has been playing Neverwinter on the PS4)
However I wanted to show off this cute outfit.  Which is totally something I'd wear in real life.
Also it is the last day to get this awesome neck tattoo.  The back is an adorable little bow.. I've been wearing it all week.
Have a wonderful Father's day weekend puddins!
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn
SmokeBreak
Credits
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Missy Mesh Hair - Fireworks by MissAllSunday Lemon @ Chapter 4 ending June 30th
Head Applier: Glam Affair – Felicity – Catwa Mesh Head Applier – Asia by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing)
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 by 菊之介王子 (kikunosuke Eel)
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Rite - Henna by Julie Hastings @ Tropical Summer 2017 until June 18th
Shirt: +MuggleBorn+ +MB+ Tank Top by ριηкч ғαɴǥ (pinkrosey Fang)
Shorts: MOoH! Parker shorts ripped denim by Dalriada Delwood @ Designer Circle until June 24th
Pose: . Infiniti . - Blowing Smoke - 8 by Brandi Monroe (Dropped the arm with animare hud) 
Backdrop:  RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Graffiti Garage by Tracey (Faullon)

Comments