Can you see me now?


Hi, Dolls!

As promised, here's another post with some items from the upcoming Mesh Body Addicts Fair.

Paired with Mina's hair from Uber & a gacha skin of Glam Affair's from the Epiphany.

  • Items from the fair include This top by +MuggleBorn+, with a very interesting HUD for those who RP as Futa here. If you don't know what that means you will just have to google mmkay? 
  • It paired well with these HUD driven panties by MOZ. With one click then can sit properly or look pulled down! Gotta love a fun script like that! 
  • But what I really want to mention to you is this amazing Tattoo from [Carol G]  It comes in White or Black, covers right down to the hands Make sure you turn on that glove layer ok? But the butterflies themselves, the shadowing is such that I have caught myself staring constantly. It looks like they are hovering over me in almost 3D!



Can you see me now? 

Comments