Can you see me now?


Hi, Dolls!

As promised, here's another post with some items from the upcoming Mesh Body Addicts Fair.

Paired with Mina's hair from Uber & a gacha skin of Glam Affair's from the Epiphany.

  • Items from the fair include This top by +MuggleBorn+, with a very interesting HUD for those who RP as Futa here. If you don't know what that means you will just have to google mmkay? 
  • It paired well with these HUD driven panties by MOZ. With one click then can sit properly or look pulled down! Gotta love a fun script like that! 
  • But what I really want to mention to you is this amazing Tattoo from [Carol G]  It comes in White or Black, covers right down to the hands Make sure you turn on that glove layer ok? But the butterflies themselves, the shadowing is such that I have caught myself staring constantly. It looks like they are hovering over me in almost 3D!



Can you see me now? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snuggle Bunny

pr!tty Cute.

Salacia