I'm back baby

A week isn't that long.  It's 7 days.  But if you are restricted from doing things you like (such as blogging, taking pictures, SHOPPING) it can seem like forever.
I finally got a new graphics card last night, installed it, managed to get all the drivers installed (THANK YOU DADDY) and I am back!  I went on a shopping spree...
I took pictures, I ran around sims I previously couldn't rezz in, and hopefully I'll be able to show you even more pretty things now with my nifty new video card!
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn
AttheEdge
Credits
Hair: 7. Doe: Diana (solid) - Monotone by Helyanwe Vindaloo @ Crystal Heart Festival until July 31st 
Head Applier: Glam Affair – Felicity – Catwa Mesh Head Applier – Asia by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing)
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 by 菊之介王子 (kikunosuke Eel)
Tattoo: [White~Widow] DarkTower – Henna by Julie Hastings Uber until July 23rd
Nails: [CX] Biomech Claws (LIMITED GIFT) by Cᴇʀʙᴇʀᴜs (Kamayari) (Limited time group gift, no longer available) 
Corset/Panties: {vincue} & [CX] - Airie+Outfit [Maitreya] RARE by Cate Ying and Cᴇʀʙᴇʀᴜs (Kamayari) @ Crystal Heart Festival until July 31st 
Cape: +MuggleBorn+ +MB+ Butterfly Cape {Fatpack} by ριηкч ғαɴǥ (pinkrosey Fang) (Was at Suicide Dollz so keep an eye out at the mainstore)
Pose: FOXCITY. Numb-3 (Fatpack Exclusive) by Satomi Masukami @ Crystal Heart Festival until July 31st 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - The Beginning by Satomi Masukami @ Crystal Heart Festival until July 31st 

Comments