Salacia


Hello beautiful!

 I just had to pop in to show you this super creative hair by {aii} the Ugly & Beautiful. I found it at this year's Hair Fair and fell in love.

I have a real soft spot for unique styles and there are so many there ( but my linden balance said I could only afford a few :( 
Please be sure to check my last post for some of the Gifts available @ The Fair as well ad Direct Slurls. - http://emberrandt.blogspot.ca/2017/07/embers-annual-hair-fair-freebie-post.html

Salacia



  • Hair - {aii} the Ugly & Beautiful | + Bubbly Sea+ | @ Hair Fair 2017.
  • Head - Catwa | Bento Mesh Head, Lona.
  • Skin Applier - LURE: | Emily, Lilly tone.
  • Eye Applier - LOTUS. | Roulette Eyes - Seven, RARE.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body, Lara.
  • Wrap - Storybook | Zephyr - Wrap - Dust.
  • Pose / Prop - Le Poppycock | *Small Blessings* slow dreamer. Waterlily.




Comments