Pinkie promises

It's been a while since Ember and I collaborated.  Once she gets her post up, I'll link it here.
She is my best friend.  There are many like it, but this one is mine.
We have been through a lot together.  She is one of my oldest friend (almost 8 years!) in sl, and we know (maybe too much) everything about each other or I think we do... It's too early to be writing sentimental stuff.
I love her.  She's my sister in so many ways.  She taught me how to blog, how to take pictures, how to stand up for myself, how to be myself.
We totally twinned it up for this picture.  I wanted to show how even though we wear the same head/body, you can look completely different.  Just as an afterthought lol.
Mwahs.
Savvy Quinn
PinkieSwear
Credits
On Savvy:
Hair: 4.Doe: Thena (solid) - Colors by Helyanwe Vindaloo @ SaNaRae until August 17th
Head applier: [Pink Fuel] Powder Pack SL (July) by Mochi (Mochi Milena) July Powder Pack Exclusive
Body applier: [Pink Fuel] Powder Pack SL (July) by Mochi (Mochi Milena) July Powder Pack Exclusive
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 by 菊之介王子 (kikunosuke Eel)
Outfit: [Cynful] Star Girl Outfit - Fatpack by Cynthia Ultsch @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair until August 21st 
Nails: ::SG:: RingQueen Mesh Nails by SlackGirl @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair until August 21st  

On Ember:
Hair: 11.Doe: Thena+ (twotone) - Browns by Helyanwe Vindaloo @ SaNaRae until August 17th
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: Glam Affair - BETH - Catwa Mesh Head Applier, Artic  - Gacha @ Epiphany.
Outfit: [Cynful] Star Girl Outfit - Fatpack by Cynthia Ultsch @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair until August 21st 
Nails: ::SG:: RingQueen Mesh Nails by SlackGirl @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair until August 21st 

Cat Balloons: .Birch Cat Balloon Black and Pink  *Group Gift* by Noᴠᴇmʙᴇʀ Cʀᴀᴠᴇɴ (November Sorbet)
Backdrop: Astralia – Kawaii Ballons and graffiti backdrop by Aѕtrαℓiα Miℓiαиdrovic (Astralia)
Pose: FOXCITY. Pinky Swear by Satomi Masukami (edited my arm and our heads with animare)
Lighting: LUMIPro 2017 V3 HUD by Stefan Buscaylet

Comments