4Mesh, Hairology & Collabor88 Shopping Trip! ♥

Squeeee, I am so excited.

4Mesh opened it's doors  today and it is a fabulous event!
The place is packed out right now but I promise, patience will get you in  before October :)  P.s. The bento pose I am using is free with a group join to S26 @ the event!
 I am an official blogger for this event and as I have been opening and sorting blog packs from the designers I am blown away by the quality of the items.👍

I will be showing off as much as I can and hopefully you can get in soon yourself!

Hairology also opened on the 10th of this month, imagine and event that is ALL HAIR! If I were not a blogger for this event I would be very poor indeed with all the beautiful styles they bring each month. 💕 

Collabor88 as my regular readers probably know is my favorite event period. They do a theme each month and well I usually spend way to much.😍

Happy shopping Dolls!
Ember
 
You can't see me.







•Credits & Taxi's•
  • Hair - Sintiklia | Quinn |  @ Hairology  Sept 10 - 30th.
  • Head - Catwa | Bento Mesh Head, Lona.
  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair | Milu | Asia, Catwa | @ Collabor88 Sept 8 - Oct 6th.
  • Eye Applier - LOTUS. | Eternity Eyes 01, Catwa applier.
  • Lip gloss - Izzie's | CATWA Dark Lip Tint.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body, Lara.
  • Top - Tres Blah | Passport Sweater (Lara) - Blush | @ Collabor88 Sept 8 - Oct 6th.
  • Skirt - Tres Blah | Skater Skirt (Lara) - Autumn | @ Collabor88 Sept 8 - Oct 6th.
  • Nails - *Merlific* | Cora Nails With Jewels | @ 4Mesh Sept 12 - Oct 11th.
  • Pose 1 - S26 | Spying u (bento) | S26 Group Gift free to join | Available @ 4Mesh Sept 12 - Oct 11th.
  • Pose 2 - an lar [poses] | The Dottie series.


Comments