Powder Pack Catwa / 4Mesh / Hairology / TGIF Secondlife!



Hi, Dolls!  TGIF!
 I was playing around with items from 4Mesh, Powder Pack Catwa & Hairology when I came up with this photo. 
 I love the Asian look I managed to get by tweaking the Shape. 
Between that, Mudskin's make up, Catwa's new eye appliers, 
( included in the 3.0 update! 
Zibska's wicked cool headpiece & accessories, well I think it just worked out. 
I will prolly name the photo something dumb but .. OK enough rambling.
I do hope you like it & Don't forget, after checking out these items & events check out 50L Friday! 
I am off to do my rounds of that next! 
💜🌺 Ember 💜🌺


I shall watch & learn.



  • Headpiece / Collar - Zibska | Alured | @ 4Mesh Sept 12 - Oct 11th.
  • Hair - pr!tty | Cameron | @ Hairology  Sept 10 - 30th.
  • Head - Catwa | Lona | Bento Mesh Head | 3.0 Update now available. Use re delivery in Main Store.
  • Skin Applier - [ MUDSKIN ] | Kei # Bare Skin HUD / 106 | Includes body applies for Maitreya / Slink & Omega | Powder Pack Catwa September Edition.
  • Lipstick - The Face |  Glam ~ Make-up palette, Catwa | Powder Pack Catwa September Edition.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body, Lara.
  • Shape - [ MUDSKIN ] | Lauren Catwa Shape.
  • Rings - *elise* | Diana | Available for Maitreya & Vista bento hands | @ 4Mesh Sept 12 - Oct 11th.
  • Nails - .Drastic. | Web Nails | Available for Maitreya | @ 4Mesh Sept 12 - Oct 11th.
  • Pose - //elephante poses//  | I See The Light.


Comments