Self Love Sunday

I finally got around to unpacking my September powder pack, and fell in love with Mudskin's pack.
I've always worn either Pink Fuel or Glam Affair (for the last few years at least) but this was adorable.. and so many options.  Freckles, no freckles, several brow tones, no brows.. For me to change skins, is monumental.  But I took the leap and I love it.
Also, one of my other favorite subscription boxes is getting ready for round 2.  The Bound Box is set to release next month.  You can still pre-order it.  Information about that is here.
Have a wonderful week puddins.
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn
SelfLove
Credits
Hair: 15.Doe: Bubbles (twotone) - Colors by Helyanwe Vindaloo The Arcade until September 30
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Kei # Catwa Skin Applier by Sopha Portal September Powder Pack Exclusive
Nightie: -Narcisse- Kellis Babydoll Set Fatpack by Narcisse 4Mesh Until October 1st 
Pose: oOo Studio: Buzz for Bound Box July by Olaenka Chesnokov (ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE BOUND BOX.  Info about bound box here
Bed: hive // good night bed by hive (TheHiveStore)

Comments