You can have my heart

Tomorrow is the big day.
What better way to prove my love by giving him my heart?  Literally.
I think it shows a true level of devotion... I did ruin my dress though.
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn
YouHaveMyHeart
Credits
Hair: 13.Doe: Hair Raising (twotone) - Colors by Helyanwe Vindaloo @ SaNaRae until November 18th
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Kei # Catwa Skin Applier by Sopha Portal September Powder Pack Exclusive
Eyes: Izzie's - Angel Eyes (FLF) by Izzie Button
Blood appliers: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds by Izzie Button
Dress: +MuggleBorn+ +MB+ Emerge Dress {BloodSplat} by ριηкч ғαɴǥ (pinkrosey Fang) (Group gift when you join the FREE group in world because I cannot figure out how to post a group link)
Heart: [Glitzz] Evil Queen - Heart (hunt item) by ℒϊssค βØЋм (Lissa Bohm) (Once Upon a Nightmare Hunt item)
Background: Astralia - Horrorfest backdrops (Esorcism) by Astralia @ The Epiphany until November 15th
Pose: {NANTRA} O, Fortuna 2M by Nancoix Urquan (Twisted the left arm so you could better see the knife which is not included)
Lighting: Lumipro by Stefan Buscaylet

Comments