Are you out there?

Happy almost Friday puddins!
I love exploring the grid, especially at this time of year.  Winter is one of my favorite seasons, and we don't get a lot of snow where I live.  So I get to live out my winter wonderland fantasies in sl.
Have a great day!
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn Glaz
Searching
Credits
Hair: Exile::Snow Fall: 12. Wildcards by Kavar Cleanslate
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Kei # Catwa Skin Applier by Sopha Portal September Powder Pack Exclusive
Eyeliner and lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ CATWA I Feel Pretty by Tara (Tarani Tempest) 4Mesh November 12th until December 11th
Dress: -NARCISSE- Beuanna Dress by Narcisse @ District 20 until December 19th
Leggings: Blueberry - Cake - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Fat Pack by Blueberry (Blueberryxx)
Pose: :Picture This!: By Lantern Light 3 by Keliah (KeliahAngelis) (No store exists, on mp or in world)
Location: D 0 X

Comments