Bite & Tear

Welcome back, Dear reader.

 Today I was fooling around with the Black Dragon viewer again and the Ribbet photo editor that I use.

I ended up taking a very basic shot of me against a wall & by using wind lights/ filters withing the camera in SL + some overlays in Ribbet. Well, I think it came a bit more alive.

I took this photo to showcase the panties, Wings, hair & gloves. They are all Stunningly well made and I hope my photo did them some sort of justice but, you know me. I tend to get carried away. 

 All links - Info & Landmarks are below the photo.
 Don't forget to Demo! 
🌺Ember🌺



Bite & Tear.


  • Hair - MINA Hair | Angel | @ Remnant Nov 17 - Dec 8th. ( Base sold separately.)
  • Hair baseMINA Hair | hairbase HUD - Angel tattoo | Available for Catwa / LeLutka / Omega | @ Remnant Nov 17 - Dec 8th.
  • Head - [GA.EG] | Jennifer Bento Mesh Head.
  • Skin Applier - LURE | #2 Queen skin RARE | Includes body  appliers for - Maitreya / Slink / Belleza / Omega | Head Appliers for - Catwa / Omega@ Fantasy Gacha Carnival Nov 7 - Dec 6th.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body, Lara.
  • Panties - The Annex | 7 days panties - apple | Available for  - Maitreya / Freya / Hourglass | @ Enchantment Nov 11 - 30th.
  • Wings - ..::ILLI::.. | Bento Damaged Wing | @ 4Mesh Nov 12 - Dec 1st.
  • Gloves - CODEX | Bento Glove,  Aranel | Maitreya fit only @ 4Mesh Nov 12 - Dec 1st.
  • Pose - FOXCITY. | Recollection | VIP Group Gift 300L join fee.


Comments