Catwa Head Challenge!
Back again with my new Lilly head.
Today I decided to really show you just how versatile Catwa Heads can be & also to issue my readers a challenge!
- In my first photo, I have taken a shot of Catwa's Bento Mesh Head Lilly straight out of the box. OK, well I added hair, cause hair! I have done nothing to alter this photo other than crop it smaller so you can see how she looks straight off the showroom floor.
- The second photo is the from the last blog post I did with Lilly, using Pumec skin & The shape included with my new head, edited to suit the skin.
- The last photo shows off my latest change. I have used Lilly with a DeeTaleZ skin & shape that I also edited to fit Lilly.
I think they all look beautiful but different don't you?
• I made this post for those who believe they naysayers who say all mesh heads look alike. They really don't If you take a little bit of time to find what works for you.
Also I would like to issue my first
Powder Pack Catwa Challenge!
- Here are the guidelines as really, who likes rules eh?
- Tools needed - 1 Catwa Head. One or Two Skins & Shapes.
If you are a blogger - Please take the time to make up a post of your own while taking this challenge to show just how different one Catwa Head can look !
Post your blog link in my comments!.
1. Look in your Powder Packs, Try on Skin & Shape combos. Find one of each that work for you. Neither need to be by the same designer.
2. Edit the shape to fit the skin & head. Once you've found one you like the look of. ( Make sure you make a copy first! just in case.)
3.Take a photo or screen shot and post it into my comment section along with the style card. ( What you used to get the look. )
- If you do not own a Powder Pack, Here are your guidelines
1. Make a copy of the shape included in your Catwa Head.
2. Rename the new shape so you don't mix them up!
3. Edit the new shape OR any other you may have.
4. Wear it with any Catwa Skin Applier you may have.
5. Take a photo or screen shot of the results and post it to my comment section along with the style card.
Of course I would give Prizes!
I have many many Gacha Hairs in my inventory.
1st place - 5 Hairs.
2nd place - 3 Hairs.
3rd place - 2 Hairs.
+ I will randomly give out a few more hairs to random entries. Because I love you 💕
I will decide the winners in two weeks time. Have fun!
2↓ for style card, click HERE.
. Style card for photo 3 .
- Hair - pr!tty | Purrs.
- Hair Base - Just Magnetized | Basic Hairbase, SPECIAL EDITION 04 | Powder Pack Catwa November Edition.
- Head - Catwa Head | Bento Mesh Head, Lilly.
- Skin Applier - DeeTaleZ | *Appliers* CATWA Head "Heidi" Celtic | Powder Pack Catwa September Edition.
- Eye Applier - DeeTaleZ | *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Face Juanita Maria S* EAST | Powder Pack Catwa March Edition.
- Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body.
- Shape - DeeTaleZ | Shape for Catwa Bento Head BASIC 16 ( Edited ) | Powder Pack Catwa September Edition.
- Dress - DeeTaleZ | Boho long Blouse pink | No longer available that I could find but check out Gawk when you land!
- Pose - BOYS TO THE BONE | BTTB SL13 gift #1 | Past hunt gift.