Waiting on Santa

I'm sorry puddins
I've lacked inspiration and motivation lately.  Not to mention a real life crisis that crossed with my birthday.
But I think I'm getting my mojo back!
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn Glaz
WaitingonSanta
Credits
Hair: TRUTH VIP November - Ginevra by Truth Hawks  (Group gift!  Pay 350L to join the group and free fatpack of hair every month or so)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Head: CATWA HEAD Lilly by Catwa Clip
Skin:  [Pink Fuel] Sabine – CATWA Head Applier by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Jumper: -NARCISSE- Noelle Romper FATPACK by NarcisseThe Liaison Collaborative until December 30th
Pose: *{( konpeitou )}* okitune by ᴋᴜøɴ (pnknkitin) (was a Candy Fair Gift)
Cat: ~Nerido~ Gray Kitten with garland by Lina Nerido (Group gift @ Chapter 4, 10L to join the group) 
Ball: :::ChicChica::: Xmas Ornament GIFT by Lilo Denimore  (Free gift @ The Arcade
Vodka: [ kunst ] - Vodka bottle #6 by Kunst Himmel
Cookies:  nani // neko holiday cookies by kit (KittyNapKitKat) (Free gift @ The Arcade

Comments