I'm ready for my close up

Ahh thank you Ember for helping me with this shot.
I knew there were perks to coming back!

I've missed you and blogging here too.
I feel very classic in this look.  The pale skin, red lips, simple eyeliner.
Pretty feels ♥
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn

Pondering Credits
Hair: TRUTH VIP December - Tinsley by Truth Hawks (December's group gift.  Group is 350L to join but free fatpack of hair every month so far!!)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Head: CATWA HEAD Lilly by Catwa Clip
Skin:  [Pink Fuel] Sabine – CATWA Head Applier by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Eyes: Came with Catwa head and I colored them slightly in the editor
Eyeliner: alaskametro<3 "Tightline" eyeliner - Catwa by Alaska Metropolitan 4Mesh until February 11th 
Eyelashes: alaskametro<3 "Lush" eyelashes - Catwa by Alaska Metropolitan 4Mesh until February 11th 
Lipstick: LIVIA::Carlin Lipstick [Catwa HUD] by Ayanna (Ayanna Breen) 4Mesh until February 11th 
Collar: +MuggleBorn+ +MB+ London Collar by ριηкч ғαɴǥ (pinkrosey Fang)
Rings: Slipper - Lisana Bento Rings by EllePolygon 4Mesh until February 11th 
Tattoo: [White~Widow] It - Blue by Julie Hastings
Pose: DHX Poseball - Cute 1 by Dane Hεяσυx (danethegreat) 4Mesh until February 11th 
Backdrop: D.U.S.T. -THE secret ROOM- photobox 3D build ___ash___ byᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀʀɢᴇᴀᴜx ᴍᴀᴄɪɴᴛyʀᴇ (AnnaMargeaux)

Comments