Lulu

Morning Dolls.

I hope you at least got to sleep in today.
I got to yesterday so it was my turn to get up with my doggies.
I figured that since I was up I would show off some new pretties!


Remember, all links & credits below the photo. Just click the link.
Enjoy,Ember




Lulu


Get the Look
  • Hair - TRUTH | Teanna | VIP Group Gift January / 350L Join fee / Monthly Fat Pack!
  • Head / Shape - LAQ | Bento - Motion Capture - Lulu.
  • Skin Applier - LAQ | Amelia skin (Brows + browless).
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Top*LX* | NIcole Sweater | Available for - Belleza / Maitreya / Slink | @ 4Mesh Jan 12  - Feb 11th.
  • Flowers - Fcuk | trio flower halo copper | @ Suicide Dollz Jan 14 - 24th.
  • Tattoo - Liquid | Restharrow Tattoo | @ The Chapter Four Jan 4 - 31st.
  • Pose - GingerFish Poses | Coquette | @ 4Mesh Jan 12  - Feb 11th. 



Comments