Cry

Happy Sunday!

I am exhausted! Last night we went out to a Christmas party. I know, I know It's February but it's cheaper then right? Also a nice way to break up the winter doldrums I think. We went out to this restaurant called The Mandarin. It's a HUGE Buffet. I totally pigged out, Yum yum. Then we went bowling! I haven't been bowling since I was a teenager. Honestly, I didn't think I would be able to move today. But I was! Yay for my stupid body for working with me for once.
Today I managed to clean out and re organize my youngster's bedroom + Play the part of laundry Fairy.
So yeah I am pooped.
I know this has sweet #$%^ all to do with what I am posting here but what can ya do right?

I love you all for reading & coming back to visit our little blog.
Yes I like to play with my editor. I try not to change my self within the photo but sometimes the coloring will be a bit off so always demo & to make sure stuff fits!
 All links & info are below the photos.
Thank you so much.
💕 Ember 💕



waiting


cry

Get the look

  • Hair - MINA Hair | Sanne | @ FaMESHed Feb 1 - 25th.
  • Head / Shape - LAQ |  Bento Mesh Head, Motion Capture - Scarlet.
  • Skin Applier  - LAQ | Cara skin.
  • Tears Applier - LAQ | Drops Applier.
  • Lipstick - LAQ | Berries Lipsticks Applier.
  • Eyes - LOTUS |  Blossom Eyes | For- Catwa & Omega | @ The Chapter Four Feb 4 - 28th.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Tattoo - Liquid | Cleavers Tattoo | For- Maitreya / Omega Black  / White / Henna | @ Suicide Dollz Jan 28 - Feb 9th.
  • Top - [JUSTICE] | Zoe - Chestnut | Available for Freya / Hourglass / Isis / Maitreya / Physique / Venus | @ The Chapter Four Feb 4 - 28th.
  • Shorts - ::7Style:: | Moni Shorts | Available for Freya / Isis / Maitreya / TMP | @ The Chapter Four Feb 4 - 28th.
  • Shoes - REIGN. | Thigh High Sneakers | Available for Freya / Hourglass / Isis / Maitreya / Physique / Venus / TMP.
  • Pose 1 - .:Joplino:. | Pose Set Station | @ Suicide Dollz Jan 28 - Feb 9th.
  • Pose 2 - FOXCITY. | Melancholy Bento Pose Set | @ n21 Jan 21 - Feb 12th.
  • Backdrop - .:Joplino:. | Backdrop Station | @ Suicide Dollz Jan 28 - Feb 9th.



Comments