Gone wild.

Hello Friends!

I just backspaced two whole paragraphs on my complaining about some things I've noticed on Facebook. I looked it over and decided to remove it as no one needs to come here to read more drama. Am I right?

In the end, I am here for you, my readers. I want to make you happy.
I want you to know as much info as I can give you. I will even chase designers for event info, or search the web for an hour just to get a date. (To an event, don't be pervy you.)

Then before all that I was going to tell you a bit more about my personal struggles; But again, who needs to hear that nonsense when you could look at the photos, check the credits and follow the links to try it all on for yourself.

Clone me. I love it!

Ps. I used some lyrics from Skid Row's Youth gone wild for my photo in Flickr, It felt right with how I see the world at the moment.



🎧Gone wild🎧


In the machine

Yes I like to play with my editor. I try not to change my self within the photo but sometimes the coloring will be a bit off so always demo & to make sure stuff fits!
💋 Kisses 💋
Ember

Get the look

  • Hair - Besom | Zia | @ n21 Jan 21 - Feb 12th.
  • Head - Catwa Head | Bento Mesh Head, Lona.
  • Hair base  - Just Magnetized | Basic Hairbase - SPECIAL EDITION 04 CATWA | Powder Pack Catwa July 2017.
  • Skin Applier / Shape - Essences | Natalia Medium02 | With appliers for - Belleza / Mairteya / Omega & TMP | Powder Pack December 2017 Catwa Edition.
  • Eye Applier - LOTUS | Autumn Eyes | For Catwa & Omega
  • LipstickZibska |  Brii Lips | Appliers for Omega & Catwa | Powder Pack September 2017 Catwa Edition.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Outfit - Wicca's Wardrobe | Jordan | Soon  @ The Fetish Fair Feb 2 - 16th.
  • Pose - FOXCITY. | Melancholy Bento Pose Set | @ n21 Jan 21 - Feb 12th. 

Comments