The Essences of Powder Pack



Today I am showing off  Essences Lana  Skin from Powder Pack Catwa Edition Feb.

I love these packs so much because not only am i able to mix and match different applier make ups to my head, it also includes some skins. & most of those skins come with body appliers so it is not just a sample. Hurrah!

Essences is a prime example of this and because I am able to test this brand out bi monthly now, it has climbed to the #2 spot on my Favorite skin designers list!
In this box you receive -
  • 6 Head appliers!  
  • Included  tones -  Pale 1 & 2, Medium# 1 & 2, Dark # 1& 2. 
  • 6 Brow options - Black / Brown / Blonde / Ginger / Red / No Brow.
  • A Modifiable Shape.
  • Body Appliers for  - Belleza / Maitreya / Omega & TMP.
  • In the body HUDS you will find 4 different breast, Cleavage options + 5 styles of pubic hairs.
+ 11 more items by different designers.

Also in this post, I used Izzie's Shimmer Eye Shadow, Mudskin's You can eat my lips Moist gloss & E U P H O R I C's beauty marks. All from this month's Powder Pack.

Below the photos are all the details. 
What's made for what bodies / Where to find the items.
 Landmarks are embedded into the names. 
Let me know please if I've forgotten anything. 
💕 Love Ember.💕
 
That Cherry Chapstick



 
Skin tones Light - Dark Tones 1&2

Body Applier Choices & Brow Colors



Comments