Good morning Starshine

Hi Dolls.

I made this photo just for my own pleasure and as it is so deeply ingrained in me to credit everything I decided to put it up on the blog as well as Flickr.
Like it?

Below the photo you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

🌺 Love Ember.🌺



Starshine



  • Orbits & Collar - Zibska | Stelara Set | @ SaNaRae March 26th - April 18th.
  • Hair - adoness | valhalla.
  • Hair base - Unorthodox | Frenchie Hairbase Noir |  OMEGA Applier.
  • Head  - Catwa Head | Bento Mesh Head, Lona. 
  • Skin Appliers - Glam Affair | Marta  Polar |  Catwa  Applier.
  • Eye Shadow & Lips - alaskametro♥  | "Babygoth" makeup | Available for - Catwa / LeLutka / Omegaa & Classic | @ 4Mesh March 12 - April 11th
  • Eyes - LOTUS. | Studio Eyes | Available in - Catwa / LeLutka & Mesh | @ The Chapter Four March 4 - 31st.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Outfit - Wuzan |  Ela Outfit ULTRARARE  | For - Maitreya   |  @ The Chapter Four  March 4 - 31st.
  • Poses - Le Poppycock | Hubba Hubba.




Comments