Bubbles


Hi Dolls!
I have a few things to tell you about today. I will try to be quick!

First off, I don't often talk about when I am accepted to blog for new designers but today is an exception. I applied and was accepted to irrISIStible Shop. Now if you've never heard of them, they make really unique Fantasy / themed outfits. I had blogged them In this post here ←Click that ) @ the last round of Enchantment and fell in love.  This store's style works well for my type of photography & I am just so pleased that I was accepted. Thank you very much Isis 💕

Second mention today is Truth Hair. They released their March VIP Gift the other day, another beautiful Fatpack With a Style HUD called Bewkie. The group costs 350 to join. That's what, like 1 normal Hair sale? For this you get a Fatpack monthly! @ Least that's how it's gone since the group Started. Also speaking of the group itself, it's one of the best I am a part of. you can talk about just about anything there and it has a great family feel ♥
That's it for me today. Feeling blessed over herein my bubble.
Thank you everyone!

Below the photo you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺


Tiny Bubbles



Get the goods↴

  • Hair - TRUTH | Bewkie | VIP Group Gift For March /  $350L Join Fee. / Beautiful Fat pack With Stylist HUD. Just out now so you have almost 2 weeks to get it ! 
  • Head  - Catwa Head | Bento Mesh Head, Lona. 
  • Ears - ^^Swallow^^  | Pixie Ears.
  • Skin Appliers - Glam Affair | Marta  Polar |  Catwa  Applier. @ The Arcade March 1 - 31s
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Full outfit - irrISIStible | FRAGILE ANGEL | @ Swank Event April 7 - 30th.:
  • Pose - Artis | portrait gift pose 2.

Comments