I'm the gift

Happy Monday puddins!
I hope you have a fabulous day and week :)
Details are below on my look, if you have any questions/concerns please poke me and let me know.
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn Glaz

BirthdayGift
Credits
  • Hair: Doe: Sugar - Colors
  • Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
  • Head: CATWA HEAD Lilly 
  • Skin: [Pink Fuel] [PF]  Posie - CATWA Applier #13 - Rare - Lootbox Lootbox until April 19th
  • Body glitter: E.V.E {FATPACK-F} Rapunzel Suit Glitter
  • Bra and Panties: -Narcisse- Dahlia Bra & Panties FATPACK @ Blush until April 25th
  • Garter and top: -Narcisse- Dahlia Pelerine & Garter FATPACK Blush until April 25th
  • Pose and prop: FOXCITY. Birthday Suit Bento Pose  @ The Pose Fair until April 30th (I edited the arms to lower the cupcakes with the anypose editor) 
  • Background: D.U.S.T. -dreams caught in bubbles-
  • Roses in back: #Cranked# Metal Rose Lights @ Suicide Dollz until April 20th

Comments