Home sweet home!


Not so mellow yellow!


Hi Dolls!

I am so stinkin excited! It FINALLY happened. We brought our new home!🏡
It's open concept inside as they took out some walls. Has a HUGE kitchen with an island OMG!
See I have lived in the same 1200square foot condo since I was 2 years old. This is a wee bit bigger :)
It's got 3 bedrooms + 1 possible one in the basement & 3  bathrooms! OMG I NEVER HAVE TO WAIT TO PEE AGAIN!!😅
I get an on suite bathroom, with shower, no soaker tub but maybe someday I can redo the main bath for that. Humm what else. It's quirky, I love quirky. The basement on this thing is MASSIVE! Oh the plans we have!
So our possion date is the 23rd of August. I will try to post more than I  have been until that point but after that, not sure how my internet will be as it's a small place & good quality high speed is not installed on all streets just yet. Good think Savvy has been rocking it for you all eh! 💕
I will keep you posted in the weeks to come. Even if you're only here for the links💖
Credits & raw show below the house photo 💙



Below the photo you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺





House!

My New House!!!
-Worn -

  • Hair - Magika Hair | Sudden | on the discount wall. $229L for the fat pack.
  • Head  - .LeLutka. Bento Head | Chloe.
  • Skin / Shape & Applier - [ MUDSKIN ] | SULLI # BARE_112 @ Tres Chic June 17 - July 10th.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Top - Addams | Kendall Loose Shirt // N*41 | Maitreya / Physique / Hourglass / Isis / Freya / Venus Sizing in the pack.
  • Poses - Marukin | fig | @ Collabor88 June 8 - July 5th.



Comments