Paint me a picture.


Paint me a picture.

Hi lovelies!
Another update for any of you following along with my recent RL upheaval.

💣Yesterday was insane. 💣

•I had to go to the bank and WTF at my PBO because originally they told us we could get a mortgage for X number of dollars. Now they say a significantly less amount.
Dude, I sold my effing house that I've lived in since I was 2 years old, now you are saying I can't even upgrade?  DUDE!!!!
 Ahem, well turns out they based the most recent number off of us holding two mortgages as we were thinking of renting out out current condo. WHEW.
One problem solved.
•Next problem is the same one we have been having of late. We love a house, try to see it...Conditionally sold already.  I am really glad it's summer as my car is looking more and more like my new home LOL!
 Enough of this, on with the SL stuff! 😀

• I did a crazy edit on this photo as I was just messing around really then I realized that most of my photos are super edited cause it's way to fun to do. I decided to take basic shots in Mid Graphics on CalWL wind light so you can see the stuff as is. Sound good?👍

Here's what I got going on.
  • My hair is by pr!tty. I looove her styles so much!  You can find this style named Yuuie @ The Chapter Four.
  • My Skin, shape & body appliers are by [MUDSKIN] it's called Mei & is @ The Arcade. I am wearing the 108 bare tone  & I am pretty sure it's from one of the Rare packs. The shape is sold separately but the Rare includes the Body appliers. If you don't catch a rare you can find the appliers in the Main store here - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweet%20Isle/117/114/1451
  • My Head is bento mesh & made by Catwa. This one is called Lilly.  I am not sure that the applier or shape is supposed to go with this head as most seem to be made for Catya heads but I loved the look of it together & well I don't own Catya 😭
  • My eyes are by LOTUS. Still my favorite eye maker to date. Unfortunately I no longer officially blog for them but I will still show them off at every opportunity as they rock my socks or face as the case may be. 👀 Check these out in the close up show below the credits. These ones were a rare and there's rainbows in them!🌈 Just click the close up to see them even closer
  • My choker is by .::Nanika::. & I really dig it. It's simple & can be worn while dressed up or down. You can find it  @ The Chapter Four in a Gacha this round.
  • My top! I was so sad that I was not able to do a close up of both my face & top in one shot. I have so much to learn still. Help!! So I added an un-edited photo of the top below the credits. It is made by HashTag and available @ The Chapter Four as well.  I love the cut, texturing & What it says Teehee. 🙏
  • Last but not least the pose. It's by SEmotions. I took some liberties maybe with this one as I alpha out my pelvis/ legs/ feet. basically the pose has me sprawled on my tummy but I loved the look of the hand - face so I used it for my close up. This pose is available over @ The Chapter Four!
  • Think that's it. oh nope, one more then I'll shut it. My body - I am a Maitreya girl!  My nail polish is included in the body HUD. 💓



Below, you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Unedited photos shot on mid graphics in CalWL Wind light.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺


• Unedited photo to show the top.
• Unedited photo to show the skin & eyes. PSST.. Check out the rainbows in the eyes!

•Un-edited photo.
•My edit again cause I feel like being repetitive today ♥

Comments