Shiny things.


Shiny things.



Hi Friends.
I am sure most of you have heard about the new GENUS Project Bento head right?
I am kinda in love with it right now. Every time I change my viewing angle I am reminded of a different celebrity. I have used the shape included in the box and have only changed the body portion as I am really enjoying the look of her face as is!
The head comes with 3 different skin tones made by [theSkinnery]. I thought this was cool because I had always admired this designer.
This helped me take the plunge because I needed to go over there to buy the matching skin tone for my mesh body :)

Now, I got this as a beta release& there is quite a wish list of things it could use + a few kinks to iron out yet, but soon as they have that knocked out I'm sure the finished version will be available to purchase.
Join their free in world group to keep up on news! just copy and paste this group join link into your viewer - secondlife:///app/group/b153906f-38dd-0dd6-d327-345bef9f446e/about

  • Hair - MINA | Noah | With stylist HUD to wear it 3 different ways.
  • Head  - GENUS Project | Genus  Bento head  - Mocap.
  • Body Applier - [theSkinnery] | Maitreya Skin Applier SLIM - peach. | Other appliers sold here - Belleza / Slink  & Omega
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Top - MOoH! |  Shelly, Silver | Sizing for - Maitreya / Slink Physique and hourglass / Belleza / TMP / Tonic & EBody included.
  • Pose - Le Poppycock | *Heartache* B / Sad Song.

Mid graphics CalWL lighting.

Comments