Drowning

I have been absent a bit lately.
My rl job has been changing, sometimes daily, so I'm trying to keep my head above water there.
There is other stuff going on in my rl too.  But all good things.
I miss Ember.
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn Glaz
Drowning
Credits

  • Hair: *ARGRACE* KOHAKU - Reds v1.1
  • Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
  • Head: CATWA HEAD Lilly 
  • Skin: [Pink Fuel] [PF] Minji <Crystal> - CATWA Applier
  • Arm Tattoo: [White~Widow] FallOut - Black - Diamond @ Cosmetic Fair, opens on July 15th (Maitreya, Omega, Belleza, Slink, Sking, and Signature appliers)
  • Leg Tattoo: [White~Widow] Break - Black - Diamond  @ Cosmetic Fair, opens on July 15th (Maitreya, Omega, Belleza, Slink, Sking, and Signature appliers)
  • Bathing Suit: The Annex - Grace Swimsuit - Black - MAITREYA (Maitreya, Hourglass and Freya sizes) 
  • Pose: FOXCITY. Underwater-7
  • Pool: DaD DESIGN "Double Roman Swimming Pool" 

Comments