Ember peeks in.


Peeking in.

Boo!

Hi Dolls.
Goodness I miss babbling at you all & taking photos. I had some me time this morning So I took some photos with the GENUS Head as they sent out the Omega compatible version to beta owners the other day.

⭐I am so sorry that it is  not currently set for sale yet I am showing it. I just love the look of her ( straight out the box even!) That I had to play around.

To keep up to date as to when the finalized version will finally be released, join the group here. -  secondlife:///app/group/b153906f-38dd-0dd6-d327-345bef9f446e/about
 Just copy then paste that into your viewer to join.



 Below, you will find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺


  • Hair Base - Part of the GENUS Project | Genus  Bento head  - Mocap | Coming Soon.
  • Head  - GENUS Project | Genus  Bento head  - Mocap | Coming Soon.
  • Head Applier - Peachy skin tone included in  GENUS Project | Genus  Bento head  - Mocap | Coming Soon.
  • Shape - Included in GENUS Project | Genus  Bento head  - Mocap | Coming Soon.
  • Body Applier - [theSkinnery] | Maitreya Skin Applier SLIM - peach.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Outfit - VALENTINA  E. | Agatha Gown, Charcoal | Fits Maitreya.
  • Pose - BellePoses | Amy.
 ⭐  I know you can't see the body / Body applier or outfit well in these but I include everything just in case. To much info is always better than to little right?

Before editing with iPiccy.

Comments