Whispering Wind.


Whispering Wind

Hi Dolls!
Gosh, I took this photo like 3 days ago then haven't had time to be at my PC since!
I have a feeling my blogging hours are going to be a lot different now.

Over here in Canada it is our Thanksgiving weekend.
I am thankful for having this platform to express myself & for everyone who checks out my posts.
What are you thankful for?

Below, you will find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🍂Love Ember.🍂
  • Hair - Tableau Vivant | Whispers in the wind roots - B+W.
  • Headpiece - Zibska | Avaron Headpiece | @ Neo Japan Sept 29 - Oct 21st.
  • Head / Shape - GENUS Project | Genus  Bento head.
  • Eye Shadow - Zibska | Fini | Available in - Catwa / LeLutka / LAQ / Omega & Tattoo | @ We ♥ RP Oct 4 - 31st.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Dress -   MOoH! |  Alexa Side split dress | Available in  - Ebody Curvy / Freya / Hourglass / Isis / Lara / Physique / Tonic Curvy / Tonic Fine / Venus.
  • Cuffs - JUMO Originals | Chiffon Cuff  White | @ The Chapter Four Oct 4 - 31st.
  • Pose - Le Poppycock | Broken.

un edited mid graphics.

Comments