How Intriguing!

So yesterday I was spending quality time with Mom ,
zooming round the grid hitting MM boards when we stumbled upon a shop I haven't been to
*Intrigue Co.*
and oh la la I LOVED IT!
This store appeals to me for a few reasons
first the decor. I mean , how fun is this place ..really!
Second thing I noticed was the quality.
The clothing here is very well textured.
Oh did I mention FUN!

Third thing I noticed here was the price..
OMG nothing is over 50L!!!
There is also a Midnight Madness board here so make sure to come slap it!

I had the pleasure of speaking with the Owner Katharine McGinnis.
A super cool girl.
She was very nice and able to help me with an item I needed gifting.
I was very impressed.
Thank ~ You Katharine for taking the time to speak with me.
It's nice to meet designers willing to spare 2 minutes for a lil chat.
So now folks...What are you doing standing there..get your asses over to Intrigue Co. and shop!!!
You know you wanna...
kiss kiss
Em,xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snuggle Bunny

pr!tty Cute.

Salacia