I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Hello my darlings! Did you miss me?
I sure do hope so.
Just a quickie post tonight as it's been a very long day.
Whats new with me? Well..
My girl jemi has made this pretty funky line called THIS IS..
Lets see there's pink, purple, yellow, green & blue.
She's done hairs & tank tops..
I love them! So much fun..
Betcha you're wondering how this pertains to your Ember eh?
Well jemi let me have a play and I managed to make a skirt and socks to match the tanks!!
ME I made something!
Hey I'm so proud I could sing!
And oh ya the THIS IS PURPLE dress shown above is on sale right this second for 50l!!!
Includes.. skirt ,base ,tank, socks & hair!
Other hairs sold separately for 100l!
Come on down to TUFT and show me your love!

That's all folks,
Peace out!
Ember,xo

Comments

  1. I'm really liking pink and purple for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Snuggle Bunny

pr!tty Cute.

Salacia