FOURTH OF JULY!

Hello my darlings..
Yes I am still alive
(just)
Thank Forceme for this post as I have been neglectful of late.
So what going down in fashion land for Independence Day?
Lets see....
Tank top is from ::XS:: free at the hair fair.
The skirt is from Xstreet free.
My skin is free from the hunt on at Symphony Skins
.
Hair is free from the hunt at Magika!!

Right, in this photo I am wearing Hair from Deviant kitties hunt.
Skin is another from Symphony.
The super hot well made dress is from Twisted and spoiled.
I got it free on Xstreet.
Ears and tail are a gift at the Fab Free HQ .
Omg I love you guys, you inspire me!
Thats all I'll post for now ..
So sorry I have been neglectful of my blog but my back is quite bad as of late.
Surgery in August.
wish me luck.
Love and hugs to all ..
Emmy..xoxoxoxoxo

Comments