Worth dying for, and now they're almost free!

Rezzable are closing down most of their sims in July, among them Crimson Shadow, one of my absolute favourite stores when I'm in a gothic or medieval mood.

I was stalking the lucky chair for this gown for weeks on end last winter. Did it come up with L? Nope. But now it's mine, for just 50L :)



The next dress, Elise has a long skirt too, which i forgot to take a picture of...



I was too busy getting into this gorgeous feathered corset dress. Still only 50 Lindybucks, including shoes!!


I even found a white dress in the dark Gothic corners of Crimson Shadow. Of course I had to have it! I LOVE that top hat!


What a beauty of a wedding dress!

Eagle! Will you marry me? - Uh... we're what? Married already? Then marry me again, Love :)


Go there before Rezzable becomes unrezzable!

Comments