Happy Hump day!!!

First up ..Little Britain.. Bit late with this one ..hehe, sue me =p

Retro Punk jeans on the MM
&
In this photo, this weeks freebie
Get wasted. 
Comes with a belt full of bottles!!
Also wander over to their winter area. 
There is a frozen pond with coolio all star ice skates..
FREE!


Also while there I ran into an acquaintance who was wearing little more than lights and a smile. And well you know me, ignores the nudity..
"OMG..Where did you get those lights?? I need them!!"
Ha ha so he hands over the LM and off to Horenbeek I dash.

They have lights, gift boxes, antlers ect.,
You guessed it...FREE!
Whew, that about covers it for today.. 
Well maybe, there s few more things.. 
Maybe I'll blog them tomorrow.
As per usual, Kitty kisses and leg humps to you all.
Make the most of your hump day!
Squishes,Em xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snuggle Bunny

pr!tty Cute.

Salacia