XXX With Essential Soul and Magika!


Alrighty Folks,
sorry it's taken me so long between posts but I have been busy doing the XXX hunt.
This is a fun one for the adults of SL. 
Many naughty shops involved! 
It runs from June 1st to 30th and you are looking for a red xxx.
If you get stuck there is an in world group to join and also a blog for more hints.

 

I also wanted to take the time to blog Essential Soul Poses.
I received a notice through their suscribo that they have re opened. So off I toddle to check it out.
While you are there drooling over the mass amounts of couple/friends poses be sure to joint their group.
Once joined head to the desk and claim your group gift.


While poking around I found a ton of poses for 1L each and a hunt gift from the Dark Kat hunt.
Also wouldn't hurt to add it to your picks 
because soon they will be putting up a 
Reward for Pick thingamabob.

Ember smiles, I know this post is all over the place but hey what can you do .All poses are the 1l ones form ES , clothing from the XXX Hunt  Except the pretty white dress which is a group gift from Luna's Boutique. The hair is Magika. The one with the hat is their new suscribo gift!

Peace out people.
And Happy hunting
Ember, xoxo

Comments