SCAM ALERT. PASS IT ON PLEASE BLOGGERS!

I love Alvulo.

And Hlin is so good to her group that it burns my ass to see this scammer targeting her. I have to alert you all.

When you land there you will get an IM like right away before you rez.
Something like..

[10:45] Jeleebean: don't you be pushin me!
[10:45] Jeleebean: I'm just jokin SL is super wonky and rezzing slow :(

Will be silly funny, Most will instantly like this person.

This person is a bot. This bot is on Alvulo SIM every day under a different avatar.
She will flatter you and give you a big sob story.

The end result is the same.

She asks for 200L to make herself look more like you.

Please be aware. Please share. She or they are really good at what they do and very nearly fooled me.

Lets stand up and help Hlin Bluebird rid herself of this trash and make her SIM a safe place to visit for new and old residents alike!


1:25] Jacqueleena: i make 40k linden a day HAHAHAHA
[11:25] jazmin Lemon: SHES A SPAMMER IGNORE HER PLEASE
[11:25] Jacqueleena: cry more
[11:25] Jacqueleena: report me
[11:25] .: ᄂoƦeƝα :. (silvermoon.namiboo): i know
[11:25] Jacqueleena: post on my shit
[11:25] Jacqueleena: it won't matter
[11:25] Jacqueleena: guess what anything you think you know right now I can change
[11:26] Jacqueleena: not to mention how hard I could fuck up your sl if I gave a shit about you, but I don't
[11:26] jazmin Lemon: no kidding
[11:26] jazmin Lemon: uhhuh
[11:26] Jacqueleena: lol you think youre relevant?
[11:26] Jacqueleena: i could find out anything I want about you
[11:27] Jacqueleena: im awesome and youre ridiculous
[11:27] jazmin Lemon is offline.
[11:27] Jacqueleena: please make me troll your life

This is a major issue. Please help. I suggest every one port here to alvulo and report their asses

Comments

  1. Thanks for the info!!..I got IM'd as soon as I landed just like that the other day at belleza..didn't get anything from me, but glad to know what's going on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only those who can show this level of expertise in coding in turn were to use their creativity to do something constructive....thanks for documenting this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're also at vista animations and wasabi hair, I think she's targeting high traffi sims

    ReplyDelete
  4. this happened to me also. the thing kept talking as if we had a conversation but we weren't and it talked about a break up with their boyfriend and them being new all over again and it asked about mesh clothing. i just ignored it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this happened to me also. the thing kept talking as if we had a conversation but we weren't and it talked about a break up with their boyfriend and them being new all over again and it asked about mesh clothing. i just ignored it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got im'd also and the avatar kept talking on and on saying how beautiful my avatar was and how they broke up with a boyfriend and left sl for a while and now needed money to get back into things....the avatar talked about mesh clothing also. I ignored it completely and never responded but it kept talking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this bot around under four different names, apparently they can afford to buy video games but not lindens.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment