Ack~

Sorry lovelies, I didn't post yesterday.
That little nasty thing called first life has had me by the hair.
And not in the fun way.

Just a quick post leading into the weekend!
More goodness from Ducknipple.
(I love the name of the store as much as I love their clothes :3)
Spring is here!
Or should be... not so much in my neck of the woods.
But I couldn't resist showing off my new Laura Shorts.
Come in 5 sizes and an optional belt for each size.
But in order to keep warm I paired it with the Cropped Rolnek Sweater.
Also comes in the 5 standard mesh sizes.
(It comes with a hud with a dozen or so colors so you are guaranteed to find a color that works for you!)
And my Socks and Shoes to minimize leg freezing. ^.^
These come in the 5 sizes BUT have a shoe on or off option so you can wear them with your own shoes or bare feet if your weather is prettier than mine!
(Again, hud, lots of choices!  SOOO worth the price!)
So head over to .:Ducknipple:. and get stocked up for the weekend!
I'm going to find a blanket to crawl under.

Have a wonderful and safe Easter weekend!

xoxoxox - Savvy

Comments