Hello Titty Tuesday, a little early ;)

So I usually blog freebies.
Not really by conscious choice but rather by the stuff I have found and want to share :)

But to change it up, I got a couple of wonderful things today, that I DID spend lindens on but they were soooo worth it.

First up, this dress by { NECROTICA }
I love this!
Its sexy and sweet, the cut outs are perfect.
Only 175L and more than worth it. 

While the dress didn't have any Tango Appliers, I did get a notice from Plastik while I was running around. 
She set out her H.T.T. gift early, but it's only out till Tuesday night.
It costs 50L but you get three tops, two options for pants, and a pair of shoes.
Plus all the tops have Tango appliers \o/


Two of the tops are green, to prepare you for St Patricks Day :D

Now I'm off to bed.
xoxoxox- Savvy

Comments