Hump day news

So I have made my love of {Necrotica} no secret.
I adore the clothes, the store, everything.
Today the owner sent out a notecard saying that the in world store is closing, but the clothes would remain on marketplace.
Sad news right?
BUT, the creator isn't going away.  Instead she is merging her business with [Exiled Inc] and they are forming a new venture called !R3VOLT!
And even more good news.. Everything at {Necrotica}'s mainstore is 50% off until April 1st!
I already own most of the store but I managed to run down and grab a few things I hadn't already bought.

 Anyone that knows me, knows I love glasses and mustaches :D
So I had to grab this Class MF 3/4 lengths shirt

And you can never have enough shirts with Zombies killing instructions.  Ever.

And I have been eyeing this corset and skirt set for weeks.
Since it was half off, I snagged it today.

So head down to {Necrotica} and snatch those things you've been drooling over.  The sale only lasts till April 1st!  So hurry!

xoxoxoxoxox - Savvy







Comments