Its a Whore kinda day ;)

So unless you've been living under a rock... or in the dark side of the moon you have heard about the Whore Couture Fair going on right now!

So many stores, and clothes and skins and and and...
(must remember to breathe and not have a.d.d. overload)

So I finally got in after 5 days of trying and was actually able to move and look around.
I picked up a couple freebies on my trip.


First up is the WCF giftie from Delirium Style
The dropped panties, shirt, bracelets, boots and stockings are all included.
Oh and the tie... which just gives me naughty thoughts.

Next up was this hot dress from Chloe
It came with Tango appliers but for this picture I went au natural ;)


 This simply but oh so sexy dress was from .:AVALE:.
It has just a slight sheerness to it, and would go great under a jacket or something similar.




I did end up spending quite a few lindens as well.. couldn't help it
This cute little babydoll dress was only 99 Lindens 
It's from .:EC:. and comes with a hud so you can choose from 9 different colors
Tango appliers included!
As you can see, I was exhausted by my trip.
And the changing of outfits hehehe

By the way, LOVE this hair.  Came from the Truth Gatcha at the Arcade.

But get your butts over there and celebrate your inner whore!
.:EC:. and .:AVALE:. are on Sim A
Delirium Style and [Chloe] are on Sim B

xoxoxoxox- Savvy


Comments