BOOBIES.


Yep, still have the puppies. 
Got a few new things to cover them with.


 SexZ, For Going Bust. 
BustierShirt in PurpleOmbre w/Tango applier
@ The Cleavage SIM.


Like my new dress?
I feel so pretty.. It's new from ellemeno.
Part of the Doris dress collection( YAY new dresses!!)
I love this style so much.
Find this and more @ Bewbapalooza

Also @ ellemeno there's an April showers sale. On till the end of April.
Everything blue @ the main store is 50% off.

Also in this post I am wearing my best new hair from Truth!
Sale ends...
* you do not have permission to view this note card.*
Soon anyway. 
 Go shop , have hair ♥

Oh and my N-core shoes. 
Shop there too!

Finally I got to post!!
Love you all.
Emmy, xoxo.

Comments

  1. Cannon Soulstar26 April 2013 at 16:48

    Awsome set of boobs! they fix your body and outfits perfectly! keep up the good work! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment