I just popped my cherry!

Just kidding.  I just wanted to see if you were paying attention.  I did however  find this kyoot little cherry dress while wandering around checking out new stores and knew I just HAD to have it!  Once snatching it up I immediately thought  my kitty shoes I got from Latriea would be the perfect thing to match it up and I was almost all set. I say almost because..well..you know me.  I had to throw in something quirky to be the cherry on top (so to speak) and what better way than my super adorable antlers from Glam Affair.  Now feast your eyes on the epic-ness and then run, be free and shop!

Did I mention this dress comes in a BAJILLION different colors in a gacha machine??  I mean come on, who doesn't love gacha?  Oh and da shoes!  They has a bow and a kyoot kitty...a must have for any girl!

Da places with da stuffs:
Hair: Rosy mood MESH hair / Lyra 2
Antlers:  Glam Affair - Zoya Headdress in Mauve
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Artic - Candy - 04 Red
Dress: .:ChiChiBoo's:. Leilani Dress FLF Cherry
Shoes: Latreia- Calliope RedKitty

Thank me later my squishies!  Kaileebaby aka Princess brat



Comments

  1. Aww I'm glad you like the dress <3 looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment