Living Dead Girl

Hiya Dolls!  Whats shakin?  Today I have a couple of just dahling things to show you and I'm sooo excited I just can't hide.  I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!  Ok...ok a bit over the top I know but I really am excited about what i'm gonna share with you!  First D-Style is at it again with an adorable sexy ensemble that got rave reviews from my husband. Something along the lines of  "Daaaamn!" *giggles*

Then I need to introduce you to a new place I've just discovered and think its tres awesome called Dead Dollz.  Not only does she have uber cute things but she also has a really awesome sim for her location!

Aaaand last but certainly not least my girl Dita Lamour has come up with yet another amazeballs retro diva doll  boobie outfit for her rockin store Knockers!

Squeals happily and slips you da pictures.
Love you...mean it!  Kaileebaby


Comes complete with jacket, skirt, belt, boots and super kayoot bow headband!
Jacket, Skirt and boots ~ D-Style - Cryssie Carver
Hair: Truth - Tymber - Swedish


This is Dead Dollz group gift!  A couple hundred linden to join but so worth it! 
(photo taken at her cool "store")
Dress:  - .::DD::. Dead Dollz - Pretty In Pink Mesh Gown



O-M-Gee!  She makes hair now too!
Hair: ..::KnocKeRs::..Vintage Victory Hair(Candy Apple)
Outfit: ..::KnocKeRs::..Tantalizing outfit 
Shoes: even.flow - ColorBlock Pumps "Wonder Edition" Hollywood SwagBag

Comments