Weekend awesomeness!

So I know I've been posting a lot of non-free items.
I can't help it!  I have a shopping problem.
But I don't want to be cured :3
It never ceases to amaze me the wonderful things people create.
Buildings, furniture, clothes, etc.
I love to discover new places that have things I've not seen before.
That is how I stumbled into Izzie's.
And OH EM GEE!
She has a box full of items for only 10L!
No... not free but ONLY 10L!
Thats ALMOST free!


 This is the Izzie's - Country Dress

The Izzie's - Polka dot dress came in a fatpack!
I'm wearing the pink but there are 6 colors in all to choose from

I made a new friend!
In this picture I'm rocking the Izzie's Flare Pants and the Casual Lace Top.
(Both come in fatpacks!)

This is the back of the Izzie's - Unhooked Bra + Down Panty set.
I'm rocking the red color in this picture.
Yup, you guessed it.  FATPACK!

Last but not least, I'm wearing the Izzie's - Short Jacket in black.
And then the Unhooked Bra + Down Panty in black.

This is just a SAMPLE of what all is in this box.
There are dresses, pants, tops, bracelets.
TONS of clothes, packed all in a box, for 10L!

Hurry because I don't know how long it'll be out!
Store is HERE

Have a great Saturday!

xoxoxox - Savvy







Comments