Feelin Sassy...Again :P


I saw Sassy!'s hunt gift that Savvy blogged yesterday and flew over to get it.
I spent some time drooling over their very well made clothing .
Then this morning much to my pleasant surprise I get a bloggers box dropped on me with the hunt gift and two more outfits. I have been living in the hunt gift since I got it but have to show you these other sexy numbers.


For the Boobies Show, Sassy!'s exclusive new release there is the Ingenue dress.  A sexy two-toned contoured dress with a mesh skirt prim.  Appliers are included.
 Of course I picked the pink one ♥


And the Hello Titty hunt is on again!!!
Sassy! has this super sexy zebra tank dress !
The Hello Titty Hunt Hunt 2 runs from June 15 through July 15th.

Photo #1

Hair: Truth, Charlzie ~ Light blondes1.
Skin: Snow Rabbit ~ Nea.

Photo #2

Hair: Wasabi Pills~ Lory mesh ~ash ( rare) from the Arcade Gatcha
Skin: Snow Rabbit ~ Nea.

OKI, love ya lots. see ya tomorrow ~maybe :P
Emmy xoxo.

Comments