How otterly adorable!

Ohai my little squishy cuties of squishiness!  First of all let me say Happy Father's Day to all the daddies, dads, pops, papas, fathers and whatever else you may be called!  I wish you lots of beer and football and golf and grilling and all the manish goodness your day can hold!

Now without further delay I bring you cuteness by the bucketful!  So many awesome fairs and fun to be had out there.  The latest squeal worth shopping spot is Summerfest 2013!  Oh Em Gee! So much fun summer adorableness to be had...and there's OTTERS!  Enough said right there.  Take a peek at a few of my favorite things from there and then go shop till you drop!

Pose: oOo Studio - oOo hana_five

Hair: (NO) Raver Buns (Collabor88 Event)

Skin: Glam Affair - Summer  - Jamaica 01 (Summerfest 2013)

Outfit: Tee*fy Laurie Low Waist Hi-Low Skirt ~ Seabreeze
              Tee*fy Lenka Bralet ~ Blue tropical (Summerfest 2013)
              Tee*fy Colour blocking minilism bangles (Summerfest 2013)
              
Hands: SLink Mesh Rigged Hands Pack 1 ~ Elegant

Earrings: Noodles - Peaceful Daisy Earrings ~ Rose gold

He shall be my squishy!
!Ohmai: Sea Otter Pet [Toffee Pelt] 1 (Summerfest 2013)

Now go shop and haves some summer fun!
I love you , mean it!  Kaileebaby

Comments