I'm just a puppet on a string

*runs in out of breath totally excited*  Ohai! my little chocolate dipped love muffins.  I know I've been horribly remiss in blogging, a really naughty girl and should be spanked soundly.   I promise, however, when you see the awesome things I have to show you there will be lots of hugs, squeals and forgiveness!  Soo many ah-maz-ing events going on I can hardly stand it.  Today some yummy goodness from Curio Obscura!  I love cute, quirky, fun and just plain odd and CO has it all!  They have items out in 2 events.   A cute event I've discovered called The Funny Puppet Show Event and also The Arcade Gacha Event.  Make your way to both of these and I promise you won't leave disappointed!  Now enough of my jibber jabbering and on with the show!

The stuff about the things:

Puppet strings ~ Marionette Controls and Ribbons Pink ( Funny Puppet Fair Event )

Dress ~Curio Obscura - Bubblegum Missy Sissy Dress  ( The Arcade Gacha Event ) 

Hair ~ [ Love Soul ] Hair*081*Jet Black

Run..buy..have fun...and then come back here tomorrow for more info on the goods!
I love ya, mean it ~ Kaileebaby


Comments