Newness and Exploring :3

Its the weekend \o/
Right before one of my favorite holidays too!
Sorry for the slow posting.  I've been super busy and so has Em.
But, I'm a married woman now so I 'should' have more time to blog!
That's unless more shinies come my way...
Or animals, then songs, then pink... what was I talking about?
OH YEAH.
So I often peruse the destination guide.
Today I stumbled across a place called 'The Trace'
Its a gorgeous sim.  Great for pictures or just exploring.
You should go HERE and explore for yourself!
And I figured it was a perfect place to show off Ducknipple's newness.

First up is the Cowl Dress.
6 different colors to choose for the top.
Also, 6 different stripe pattern.
I have mentioned time and time again I love Ducknipple's hud system.
Saves my inventory so much room.
The hair is Magika's Honest.
Btw, in case you've been in hiding.
Magika has been having a half off sale on ALL their hair!
Hurry over and grab up some for yourself.

This outfit is comprised of the Off Shoulder Duo and the Hippy Jeans.
The Off Shoulder Duo comes with a hud to change the color part.
The hair is Magika Rewind.

I fell in love with Magika's Clumsy hair and hood.
And this Centuur Dress is another new find from Ducknipple.
Again it comes with the hud with color change options! :3

This classy number is called the Cord Dress.
6 options to choose from the Hud.
I paired it with the Magika Forget.

Ducknipple is HERE
Magika is HERE

See everyone soon!
xoxoxox - Savvy

Comments